Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yellow Ribbon Tutu's

Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?? My FRG(family readiness group) leader sent out an e-mail saying we could get these free for all the daughters of deployed soldiers! How cool is that! Its a campaign that the website http://www.enchantedtutus.com/ started. Their goal is to have every little girl wear one when her daddy comes home! Now we just need something like that for the boys. They may have something I just dont know about it. Anyways, I dont know when we will get them in the mail but I have my order in for two of them!! Cant wait to see the girls in them.

3 comments:

Ren said...

oh my ....so cute!...of course we'll need pictures.

Ronda said...

I can't wait to take them to Christy's and have their pictures made in these tutu's and their big yellow hairbows... just adorable

The Cox Family said...

What a neat campaign. The girls will look sweet in them.