Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He's gone





Well David is gone now. He left yesterday morning at 11. It was a very hard day. We really got connected again as a family just to have it stop for awhile again. Not fun. Constance has been asking me where her Daddy is since he left. Thats the hard part. She doesnt understand. Ivy seems to be doing ok. I havent noticed any changes in her. Today we went to lunch with my grandma just to get out of the house. That sounded better than moping around wishing he was here and getting all depressed. I posted some pics of yesterday morning before he left.

5 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I'm sorry. This has to be so difficult for you. My heart goes out to you. Do you know when he'll be home next? Another visit or for the end of this tour?

Ronda said...

I know you are bummed and I understand. The girls seem to be bouncing back just fine. I know little Constance keeps wondering where daddy is and that brings it all rushing back... Just keep busy, which is not hard with two little ones to chase after all day!

Love ya!

Ren said...

praying time goes quickly for you all.

Amy said...

Hey you might want to check out this site. It might be something good for the girls.

http://www.hugahero.com/index.php

Check out their products. The Daddy Doll. They don't seem to be too expensive. Let me know what you think! You know you are always in my thoughts!

Unknown said...

Heather, I have no idea what you are going thru each time David had to leave again, but I want you to know that I think about you often during those times. Your a strong person to be able to handle it so well.