Saturday, June 7, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Well we just took Ivys crib apart. It was in bad shape, so we got her a big girl bed and she is going to sleep in it starting tonight. We had to get rid of her crib, one side was falling apart and it was getting dangerous. It will be better this way anyways so I cant throw in the towel and just stick her back in her crib if she doesnt take to the new bed right away. I will take pics tonight before she goes to bed and after she falls asleep. Wish us luck. Constance did very well with her transition to her big girl bed and she was only 16 months old. We had to switch her early since Ivy was due not long after that! Ivy will be 18 months next week, so I think its good timing. Constance was teaching her how to climb in and out of it anyways. I didnt want her to have any falls, so that just comfirmed for me that the time is right.

Tonight my mom and I are going to watch I Am Legand, and scrapbook. We both said we were in the mood to do it so we are going to get everything out after the girls are in bed. I will post some pages we do as well.

1 comments:

Amy said...

They always look so cute in their big beds. We are waiting as long as we can before we move Jack. So, far he hasn't attempted to climb out or anything. Our plans are to buy him a new room set that he can have forever, or we can keep as guest furniture. We won't do that until Zach is back from Iraq.