Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ivy Jewel

Ivy saying cheese when I took her pic! She is such a goofy baby!

Miss Ivy is getting so big. She learned how to say 4 new things this week alone! She learned "mooooo" for a cow, "cheese" for when Im taking her picture, "dont want it" and, "its down there". She is also learning her body parts. So far she knows her belly, nose, eyes, feet and hands. She is getting to that point where she wants to learn everything. I loved watching Constance start that stage and cant wait to see all the new things Ivy will start doing as well.



Tomorrow I take Constance to the hospital for her pre-op appt. Im not totally sure what all they will do. Take her vitals, maybe blood. Im not sure about the blood part. And alot of paperwork for me Im sure. Wednesday is the big day. She just knows she is going to the dr. to get her tongue fixed. She has been fixing mine all week! lol I will take pics the day she has it done. My mom and cousin Rachel are going as well. Im nervous about it all, but Im sure it will go fine.

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I had my pre op appt on Friday at Cox South. Most of it is a history of your medical and what medicines you are taking. They took vitals and one vial of blood. I hope that goes well for you guys. Demand they give you someone with experience and you should be fine. :)