Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pictures






Here are a few pics of the girls I took with thier "daddy bears" and thier "welcome home daddy" shirts. We will leave here in about half an hour. I am just trying to keep myself busy until then so I dont run off to the airport and get there way too early! lol I am trying to contain my excitement, but its getting harder to do as time gets closer. So here are the pics I took. There is also one of the cake we made yesterday. Im not sure when I will post more, but trust me they will be on here! lol

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yay! I bed David is with you right now!!! So awesome! I am very excited for you all. The cake looks very yummy. I love the pink shirts the girls have on. Post some pictures soon!!

Yes, I did watch Idol. It was the first one I have watched all the way w/o just skipping to the David C. parts. I turned to Zach, and shouted "Heather went to that school!" You are right about feeling famous for a few seconds that was pretty neat!

Ren said...

The girls shirts are so cute. I know you guys must all be besides yourselves right now. We are excited for you..enjoy your time together.

The Cox Family said...

Cute shirts and adorable bears. Glad you are getting some much needed family time. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Amy said...

Lol, about my comment saying "bed and David" That must have been a little subconscious slip up. Enjoy your time together *wink*wink