Thursday, May 1, 2008

blah blah!!!

Well Constance is getting sick. She has a little cold right now. Cough, running nose, and sneezing. She doesnt have a fever though so hopefully we can get rid of it before she does get one. She kept telling me this morning that she was sick but didnt have any of the symptoms, but this afternoon they hit all at once. She took at nap but didnt rest very well. She was having trouble breathing. Hopefully tonight she can get some good sleep.

There is not really anything else going on at the moment. Just counting down the days til David is home! 12 as of right now! Saturday we are having a scrapbook day at church so I am looking forward to getting some more of his Iraq pages done before he gets home. I would like him to see them. Next week I have my last dentist appt for awhile. All my teeth will be fixed except for getting my wisdom teeth out. I think I will wait on that for a couple of months. Not really looking forward to that one, but it needs to be done. I dont have to get all of them out just 3. So thats better than all four. Well its time to go finish up the laundry and get some other things done around here that I have been putting off!

0 comments: