Monday, May 12, 2008

David will be home soon!

Me and my girls
Me and my mommy

Ivy Jewel
Constance being a princess

So, David e-mailed me this morning and said he should be home wednesday morning. Then he said he would call me this morning, but he never did so I am wondering if he got an earlier flight to Kuwait. He said yesterday that it was possible. Who knows. I am so looking forward to driving to the air port to get him! It wont be long now.




My mom just found out that she was approved to have the lapband surgery. I am so excited for her. I know this will be a great change in her life that she has wanted for a long time. I dont envy the food she has to eat though. Which is pretty much nothing! I could not do it! I love to eat too much! lol



We had a good Mothers Day here. We went to church sunday morning and then stayed home the rest of the day. It was nice being home just us girls! My mom and the girls got me a new dress, and we got her a blender! Its what she asked for. Now we really know it was a good gift since she is going to have the surgery!



Now I am just sitting here counting the hours, minutes, and seconds til David is home! Its been a long seven months.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Woohoo! David should be home tomorrow right? Tell him we said hi. Make sure you relax, and enjoy each other. Great pictures of all of you. I can't wait to see pictures of all that you guys do. Keep us posted.