Sunday, May 18, 2008

pics

We both have goofy grins on our faces!
Me and my honey!
Daddy and his girls!
lol, Ivy loves to be thrown around, and I got this great pic of them doing just that! She really is enjoying it!
David cooking up some good steak!

Here are some pics. Im sure all of you have been waiting patiently! lol



Its so great to have him home finally. Its been a great few days already. The girls are having lots of fun with thier Daddy! Yesterday David and I had a day to ourselves. It was much needed and soooo much fun. We went to Branson for the day. First we went to Ihop for breakfast, then we got lost for about 2 hours! That was fun! lol Then we finally found the helicopter place. We took an awsome helicopter tour of Branson. It was soooo much fun. Im so glad we did it. Next we went to see the Titanic museum. It was so cool. Amy you would love it! After that we went to lunch at Applebees. And last we stopped and David had two tattoos done. I designed them so I was excited for him to get them. He got the girls names done on his arms. It was a full day. but kinda nice to have a day for the two of us. Well enjoy the pics! I will add more later.

4 comments:

Ren said...

You guys deserve this...you all look so happy.

I wanna see the tattoos

Unknown said...

So glad your all back together again. Enjoy the time and take lots of photos.
If you want to come swim before David goes back the pool is available. I'll be working so you'll have it all to yourselves. I don't know if I have the little swimmies for the girls, so you might want to pick some up for them.

Amy said...

I'm glad to see some pictures. I wrote on your mom's blog about your beaming faces. I seriously got tears in my eyes when I saw them! Take a pic of the tattoo before he leaves if he will let you. Zach, wants another one. Maybe you can design his. You can start a new career! I miss you so much! I am glad you are having such a good time!

Ron said...

Great to see that David made it home on leave. I know it will help him and you.

Enjoy your time together.