Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Can this day get any longer!

So David is not home yet. He called yesterday morning and said he was still in Iraq but was leaving soon. I havent heard from him since so Im guessing he is probably in an air plane somewhere headed this direction. The hard part is not knowing where he is and when he will be home. Very frustrating. Im trying to keep myself busy today though. The girls and I went earlier to wash the car and vacuum it really good. And I have been cleaning all day. Later we will make a cake and write on it Welcome Home Daddy! Its going to be hard not to eat it after it is done! lol Well hopefully we will get a call from him sometime today letting me know where he is and when he will be home. Im hoping we get to go pick him up in the morning! Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hoping he makes it in the morning too, take lots of pictures when he gets in at the airport.