Thursday, May 15, 2008

David will be home today!

David e-mailed me last night and told me he was in Ireland. He should be in Atlanta right about now. Im hoping he will call and let me know for sure what time he will get in. Ok so I so just wrote that sentence and he called! Funny how that happens! Anyways he will be in around 3 this afternoon. Im so excited. I have been waiting for this day for a long time and its hard to believe that it is finally here!

In other news, Ivy was really sick last night. I noticed around 4 she wasnt acting like herself. She crawled up in my lap and just layed there for about half an hour. She never does this! She is always on the go. So I put her in bed for a short nap. Then after her nap she had a little fever and was still acting kinda tired. I put her to bed at 8 and then around 11:30 she woke up and she had thrown up all over herself and her bed. So we got that cleaned up and she went back to bed. Then at 3:30 she did it again. So we cleaned it up again and she sat with Grandma for a bit and then went back to bed. She didnt get sick again after that though and she slept until 8:30 which is late for her. She seems to be doing much better this morning though. She is running around her playing with Constance, and she doesnt have a fever anymore. So Im hoping that is the last we have seen of it.

Did anyone watch American Idol last night? I know Amy probably did. Well when they showed David Cook in Blue Springs they showed him at my Elementary school. That was so cool. My old music teacher, Mrs. Gentry, was on there too. I thought it was pretty neat to see part of my childhood on tv. Made me feel famous for about two seconds! lol Not really, but it was still pretty cool.

0 comments: