Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Weekend

Constance being cute!
the girls and Great-Grandma Butler
The girls and Great-Grandpa Butler
Ivy and Grandpa Dave Our girls
Sandra making butter
Grandpa and Constance petting the horse
Ivy and her Great-Grandpa
Uncle Rick at Nathan Boones
Here are a few pictures from our weekend. My dad and Colleen came down to visit. Saturday we went over to Nathan Boones settlement where my aunt and uncle do some reenactment stuff. It was pretty neat. The girls got some silver dollars and some fools gold. After that we went out for lunch and then back to my Grandparents house. We went back over there Sunday for lunch, then my dad and Colleen headed back home. It was a good weekend for everyone I think.

1 comments:

Ren said...

Your grandparents haven't changed much at all. Say hi to them for me when you get a chance.