Friday, October 24, 2008

3 more years!

Well David re-enlisted today. I know this is a suprise to most because last we talked about he was getting out. A good oppertunity came up for him and we didnt want to say anything til it was official. Now it is. He is getting a new job. Im not sure what the technical term is, but he will be a prison gaurd. His school starts October 23rd of next year. It will be at Ft. Leanord Wood, MO. Its two months long. At that time, the girls and I will stay in Texas. Not sure yet where we will be after that. He has put down for Leavenworth, KS. That way we will be closer to family. He wont find out for sure where we will be til he gets to school. I hate that part. Not knowing. Oh well. He has pictures of his re-enlistment ceremony, and I should have them tomorrow. When I do get them, I will post them.

1 comments:

Ren said...

wow..that is a surprise..I thought you were getting out in 8 months and staying in Texas. congrats. I know you can't wait to get your home settled and have David home.