Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Moving

Well, we officially have a moving date. We will leave here on November 9th and move in on November 10th. Im relieved to finally know when we will be moving, but sad that we have to leave family and friends again. I wish we could be closer, but thats what its like in the military. So I have lots of packing to do. At least I dont have to pack a whole house this time. Im just anxious to get this move over with and get settled in at our new place. I know which housing area we will be in on base, just dont have our exact address yet. As soon as I know it I will let everyone know through an e-mail. So anyways, I thought everyone would like to know. Tonight though, I have some homework to do for David!! :)

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Wow, that will be here before you know it. I know your Mom will miss you and the girls dearly. It's wonderful that you've had this year to spend together though. And think, David will be home so soon! Excited for you!

Ren said...

yeah!!!! make sure and keep in contact with us. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place and all.