Thursday, October 30, 2008

Doctor appt.

Yesterday I took the girls to the doctor. I was taking Ivy for her 2 year checkup. I know its a little early, but i wanted to get it done before things got all hectic with the move. I had them check Constance too cause she acted like her ear has been hurting her. Turns out she has an ear infection and strep. The strep surprised me. Wasn't expecting that one. Ivy has a little ear infection too. Same ear as her sister in fact. So they both got antibiotics. Other than that though they are right on target everywhere else. Constance is a little low on her weight, but makes up for it in height. Here are their stats!

Constance- Weight: 35 pounds(she has been that for a long time now!)
Height: 41 inches

Ivy Jewel- Weight: 29 pounds
Height: 35 1/2 inches

David and I have been talking about what we want to do for block leave after he gets home. We looked into a big vacation to Disney World. I love that place!!! We have decided to wait for that though. When he reenlists in four years he will get a pretty big bonus and we are going to go then and just have a great vacation. So instead of a big vacation we are going to do a small one. We are going to go up to Dallas. We are going to get a nice hotel, order room service and just relax. They also have a really nice aquarium up there that we all want to go to. They have a big zoo too, but we will have to see about the weather first. As long as we are all there together and enjoying ourselves it doesn't matter where we go.

Only 10 days til we move! I'm getting that excited/nervous feeling. I just wish David were here too. I hate doing these big moves by myself. Stressful!! So far there have been no problems, so hopefully it goes off without a hitch. I will have my mom post a blog for me whenever we are there and settled in!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

STAY, STAY, STAY!!!! It's gonna be hard to see you all leave!!!!
Sorry to hear that Constance has strep, tell her to feel better by tomorrow night, Drake and Mattie are looking forward to the girls seeing their costumes!!!

Unknown said...

I hope Constance feels up to trick or treating tonight.

The Cox Family said...

10 days seems hard to believe. I'm really sorry we didn't get that crop in at Scrap Gen. My life is so busy I don't know if I'm coming or going half the time....