Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baldknobbers!!!

My Grandma and I on the tour bus!!

Yesterday, I went with my Grandma and her church to Branson. We went to see the Baldknobbers, and ate at their resturaunt there. We had a fun time. Lots of laughs. I love Branson. I remember going with Amy, her mom, and her friend Lisa. That was the best trip ever! We were like 14 and trying to find all the cute boys! lol Anyways, I didnt get home until after midnight last night, and I was exhausted! Then Constance decided to wake up at 5:45 this morning! So tonight I may be going to bed with the girls!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, remember our hot guys list? Hahaha! We were some boy crazy girls! I would love to get back to branson soon.

Amy said...

I forgot to add I'm glad you got to go out to do something fun!