Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Bad Blogger!

I know I have not been very good at this blogging thing lately. I am going to try to get better though. Starting today! Last night David and I talked on the phone for over an hour. Thats the first time we have gotten to talk that long in awhile. It was so nice. Then I got off the phone and did a scrapbook page. I am trying to get back into it. I have a lot to do! The page I did last night was Constances potty training page. It turned out so cute! Today I have to go to the dentist at 2:00. Getting my teeth cleaned. The girls are going over to my grandparents house while I am gone. I get to relax in the dental chair for awhile. Not screaming kids! lol. Is that bad or what! Anyways that is pretty much all that is going on today. I will try to write another one tomorrow. You all have permission to comment if I dont! lol

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I've missed your blogging. Glad you are back. You have a valid excuse though with the recent move. :)

Amy said...

Wow, you wrote something! LOL, just kidding. Glad to see something though. It is fun to keep updated.