Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hmmm...

I wasnt sure what to name this one since it really isnt going to be about anything in general! Anyways, there really isnt much going on I am just bored so I thought i would post a new blog. This morning I went to town to run a few errands and get a few groceries. That was the highlight of the day. The weather here is so wierd. This morning when i left it was 64 degrees which was great, but now it is 33 degrees. And later this evening we are supposed to get rain and maybe snow! Strange. David heard that the shorter tours over there may affect them. The have heard that the may be home by next November! This is not for sure, but they should know within a few months if they will get to come home earlier. I am not going to get my hopes up for now, so we will see. Well thats really all I have to talk about. lol.

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

The weather is odd. I totally sent the boys to school in light jackets -- it was FREEZING when I picked them up -- and the wind...

November -- that would be a blessing. I'm excited for you.

We should have a scrap date soon -- Suzanne is planning one. :)

Amy said...

That would be great if David gets to come home earlier. I really hope it gets to happen.