Tuesday, January 22, 2008

45th Anniversary

Ivy Jewel
Constance and Faith

Sharon, Joe, Grandpa, Grandma, Brenda, and Richard



the girls with thier great-grandparents


Kristen, Rachel, Grandpa, me, grandma, Lacy, Derrick, and Logan




cutting the cake






Constance looking so pretty!






the cake. Same lady made our wedding cake!






This weekend we had an anniversary party for my grandparents. They have been married for 45 years now. It seems like such a long time, but I cant wait for the next 41 years that David and i have together til we hit that anniversary. Here are some pictures from the party. We had a pretty good turn out. My mom and I cooked a lot of little finger foods. Amy, I used your chocolate crinkles recipe and they were awsome!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

That is wonderful, congratulations to them! It looked like a nice time. I'm glad the cookies worked out. They are pretty yummy!