Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Oven, New Camera!!

Well the oven is not new, but it is fixed and I just used it for the first time! Yay! This afternoons project is reeses bars! mmmm.... And I have a new digital camera. I love it. It takes great video with sound. The only problem is that for some reason the computer is not letting my upload anything right now. So as soon as I figure out the problem I will upload some pics and try to get some videos on here as well. We got some cute video last night of Ivys first attempts at jumping. It was too cute! I also got a good one of constance telling her daddy hi and that she loves him. Just hope the computer will cooperate so he can actually see them.

On another note, I am getting myself back into drawing. I used to do it everyday! Literally, but I seriously have not drawn anything since the girls were born. David keeps encouraging me to get back into it, so I got out the pencils and paper and I am going to sit down at nap time and start a drawing. I have a slight fear that maybe over the last 2 and a half years my talent has left me! So hopefully I am wrong and can get right back into it. Wish me luck! If it is any good i will take a pic and post it when i am done.

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Awesome on the camera -- look forward to seeing your pics and videos!

Amy said...

Hey,how's it coming on the camera issue? Any luck? Looking forward to seeing some new photos of the cuties!