Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Being brave!

Ok I am going to do something that most women would not do at all. I am going to track my weight and inches lose on here. I figure it may help to keep me motivated. If I just do it all on my own I will quit after two weeks and I would like to keep it up, so you guys are all going to be my support group!! Ok getting ready to measure everything while we speak! Oh this is scary! lol. Ok here we go.

Weight: 125 lbs
arms: 10 1/2
thighs: 21 1/2
butt: not sure if im ready to see this! 38
tummy: 34 1/2

Ok there you go. Now you all know more about me than anyone has ever known. I am going to post new measurements every week on wednesdays. So if you all see that I am not posting it then yell at me and tell me to get excersizing!

1 comments:

Amy said...

You are nuts! I wouldn't post my size for all the tea in China! I'm on a weightloss goal myself, while Zach is gone. I'm starting with eating healthy. It is easier for me to eat better when I'm alone since I don't have to cook for Zach. Hopefully we can be successful. So, you can cheer me on too, but I'm not measuring myself! Good luck!