Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update

Sorry I havent been posting much lately. Just havent been feeling the greatest. Yesterday was horrible. I couldnt get off the couch all day. David even had to come home and make lunch for us cause I just couldnt do it. So far today is much better. Still a little queezy, but nothing like yesterday. Still trying to take it slow though. I am now 12 weeks pregnant. My last week of the first trimester. Its really gone by pretty fast. I will have David take a belly pic tonight when he gets home.

The girls are doing good. It wont be long Constance will be in school. She will be going all day, so that will be a little adjustment for me and Daddy, but Im sure she will be fine with it. She talks to anyone so I know she wont be shy! lol We will take her up there to get her registered and everything towards the end of July.

Hope everyone has a great fourth of July this weekend. We are going to a free Dierks Bentley concert on base and then they do fireworks too. We arent allowed to do our own fireworks on base so that kinda stinks, but next year we will be close to home so we will have fun then!

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Hope you are feeling better soon -- you're almost out of the 1st trimester!

Ren said...

when are you guys heading up to MO? Just wondering when you will be going through McAlester?