Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sea World Pictures

Here are a few Sea World pictures. There are more good ones, but I dont have the energy to do it right now! lol On another note I am starting to feel better now. I still have some yucky moments, but they are getting to be less and less.

Sea World was great! Very hot and we didnt get to see everything we wanted to, but with young kids thats hard to do anyways. The girls LOVED the shamu show! Well heck, I did too! lol It was hot that day, but still wonderful. Made me want to go back to Disney World too! lol We are hoping to go back there in three of four years when all the kiddos are older! May be sooner if David has his way though! Me and Ivy at the dolphin show! She wouldnt look at the camera!
RJ fell asleep on his mommy! Too cute!


Shamu!

Kids at lunch time!



Dolphin Cove





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pics! The girls are getting so big.

Amy said...

How fun! Great pictures. We love sea world. We've been trying to get there for a while now. I'm glad you got to hear the heart beat, and that everything is going well!

Unknown said...

Looks like you all had a nice day for Sea World. Don't you just love Shamu?