Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth Of July!!!!


I hope everyone has a great fourth with their families! We are going to the movies this afternoon to see Ice Age. Ivy has been wanting to see it ever since she saw previews for it. Im kinda looking forward to seeing it too. The first one was such a cute movie!
They are having a big fourth of July celebration on base today, but its supposed to be so hot and there will be soooo many people on base today cause its open to the public too. So I think we will just watch the fireworks from our backyard tonight. We cant do our own fireworks on base so I think we will stop and get some sparklers after our movie this afternoon. It should still be fun! I cant wait til next year when we will be in Missouri and get to do fireworks like we always have!
Happy Independance Day everyone!!!

3 comments:

The Cox Family said...

What an awesome picture! Hope you enjoy the movie (and the girls too!)

Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

Did you take that picture?

Singell Family said...

No I didnt take that picture. Wish I had though, its an awsome pic!