Friday, June 12, 2009

Our little girl is turning four!!!

Tomorrow is mine and Constances birthday. She is so excited that she is turning four. The funny thing is we went to Walmart today to do a little shopping and I walked past the little girls section and there was a shirt that said "I am four" on it. I had to get her one, and of course I got Ivy one that says "I am two" on it! I will post a pic of her in it tomorrow. Here are a few pictures looking back through the last four years with our Constance! She has grown so much!!! Two weeks old!
Six months, gotta love those cheeks!!

First birthday!!!


Almost two!




third birthday!




Another from her third birthday!





This last Easter!
I will add her fourth birthday pictures tomorrow. She asked if we could make a cake so I got the stuff to make another one. Its a good excuse for me to eat cake anyways! lol






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting! I know you have been terribly sick, but Grandma loves seeing new updates on your blog! I love the pics you picked for her birthday blog.... Can't believe that baby girl is going to be 4 tomorrow! And my baby girl is going to be 24. Man it makes me feel soooooooooo old!

Ren said...

Happy Birthday to both of you. Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

Hope the two of you had a great day today.