Thursday, June 4, 2009

Two Weeks

Well, it will be two weeks before we see David again. He has WLC school. Not sure what that stands for, but he has to have this school to get promoted to Staff Sergeant. From what I hear it will be pretty tiring. He has lots to do in these two weeks. The girls and I on the other hand, dont have much to do at all. Right now that sounds pretty good cause this week has been busy and my morning sickness is getting worse. So relaxing sounds great right now. In fact the girls and I are getting ready to head back to bed, we have been up since 4:30 this morning, and we are all tired!

Yesterday was my first OB appt. It went well. Just paperwork and bloodwork. My next appt. is on the 22nd, and then we will get to hear the heartbeat and get my exam. Im looking forward to that visit. Great news is that I will get to have the same Doctor that I had with Ivy. Im very excited about that because we loved her so much and she delivered her too, so I kind of feel that special bond with her. I mean how could you not feel that with the person who helps you deliver your child!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until the 22nd to find out how many you have in there! LOL I know I am teasing you alot about that, but for your families sanity I do pray it is one! But a boy would be awesome

Ren said...

those first few appt. are so exciting when everything is new and you get to hear the heart beat for the first time.