Saturday, November 8, 2008

All packed up and ready to roll!


Well we have the uhaul all packed up and are leaving around eight tomorrow morning. I expect it to be a very long day, but luckily we are not going to drive all the way through tomorrow. We will stop around six or so. That should get us a good part of the way and then we will stop in a hotel for the night. The next morning we will head out early, go pick up the keys and start moving everything in.


I had my mom snap the pic above tonight, because of all the times we have moved, I never seem to get any pictures. I have one from a move before of Constance standing in the back of a uhaul. She had just turned a year old that week. So this time I am going to try to get a few while we unload.


Dont know when I will be on next, need to get internet set up there, so til then I will miss you all!

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Good luck with the drive and getting everything settled. Be safe.