Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our new bed and a new bedtime!

Our new bed, kinda fuzzy
Our tree

So I decided to go ahead and put up our Christmas stuff. We dont have much, but I do like to have it out. It was just sitting in boxes in the corner of the livingroom waiting to be put out, so I decided what the heck, I might as well. So the girls had fun helping(a little too much fun!). They do love the lights. Last night when I went to bed I turned them off. This morning when Constance came into the living room I was told "Mommy, you do not turn the lights off, do you hear me!" So hopefully I can get into the living room in the mornings before she does so I can turn them on for her. lol




I also got our bed put all together. Man, I tell you what, that is definatly a two person job. I got it all done though and I really like it. Its nice not having to lay on the floor on a mattress now!




So the girls bedtime is officially changing as of tonight. Ivy is usually in bed around seven. I know its early, but she has always been ready for sleep that early. Even when she was a baby. Constance is in bed around 7:30-8:00. The usually got up around 7-7:30 every morning. Until now. Since we have moved here, Ivy is up between 5-5:30. She usually ends up waking Constance who would like to sleep in longer. So I am changing Ivys bedtime to 8:00 tonight. We shall see how it works out. Constance will go to bed shortly after. I have always put Ivy to bed first, so we will keep it the same. Heres to hoping she sleeps in a little longer in the morning!

0 comments: