Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I am Thankful for.......

1. All that God has provided for our family, and what is still to come.

2. David, he is the best husband a girl could ask for, most devoted father two little girls could ask for, and best soldier this country could have!

3. Constance, I love watching her grow and learn new things everyday. She is the most inquisitive, imaginative little girl I know, and I love her even more for it!

4. Ivy Jewel, my sweet(most of the time) little baby girl. She is my nurturer, and loves being a mommys girl! I love it too!

5. This country, my husband is putting his life on the line everyday so that we back home can be safe and live our lives without the fear that some countries have to live in.

6. Family, without them getting through this deployment would have been oh so hard. Just wish I could be with everyone for Thanksgiving!

7. Friends, especially the ones who have husbands in Iraq right now too. Together we form a sisterhood, that no one else can quite understand. Its hard, but together we can make it through this.

8. Walmart, what would we do with out it!

9. Pumpkin Pie, whoever invented it is awsome! Love it!

10. Blogging, without it I could never have gotten this out to the world!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your pumpking pie. :)