Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick Little Girl :(

Yesterday, the plan was to relax and not do much. Well...... That did not end up happening. Ivy was pretty cranky most of the morning and I just figured she was tired. So I planned on getting her down for her nap after I dropped Constance off at school. As we were leaving the school Ivy threw up all over the both of us. It was everywhere. When we got to the car I stripped her down. I couldnt very well do that though! lol So we got home and I tried to lay her down, but she was very figity and just not able to get comfortable. So I rocked her a bit and she got sick again. After that she seemed to be feeling a little bit better so I started rocking her again and she went right to sleep. I then called and got her a dr. appt for that afternoon. So as soon as the dr walks in she gets sick again! Ends up shes got the stomach flu and an ear infection in both ears! Not fun. So we then head over to Wal-Mart pharmacy to get her meds and she gets sick there too! Poor baby did not have a good day. The ladies there were very nice and helped me get it all cleaned up. We got home and she seemed to be doing a bit better. She did get sick once more during the night, but luckily today she hasnt gotten sick once, and no fever either. So Im hoping thats the end of it. Shes been pretty active today too.

David called yesterday as well. It had been like 9 days since I had heard from him so I was getting a bit worried. It will probably be about that long again before I hear from him next. Im really getting sick of all of this. Im soooooo ready for this deployment to be over with. It just seems to be dragging on. It will be a year in November since he has been gone, but it feels like its been two! Oh well, nothing we can do about it. We are almost to the end, and I look forward to the day the girls and I can go pick him up and bring him home. Kinda like getting a new puppy!!! LOL!!! He may not see it that way though! lol

We are one step further on getting housing in Texas. We are now on the waiting list and have all the paperwork done. They were supposed to call me today with all the details, like how long that list is, when to expect to be able to move in. That kind of stuff, but they never called. So they will be getting a call from me in the morning. Its been like pulling teeth to get answers about all of this from this company, but hopefully I can get them tomorrow. Well, thats all Ive got on our end for now. Hope everyone has a great week!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope Little Miss Ivy is feeling all better now.

Amy said...

Wow, she is really sick. I hope she feels better fast. Hopefully, you can get all your housing stuff figured out soon. That stuff can be a pain sometimes.