Friday, September 5, 2008

halloween costumes

I know its a bit early, but I ordered Ivys halloween costume today. I already have constances. Ivy is going to be a penguin. So cute!!! Constance is going to be a fairy princess. She already has the dress, but I still need to get her the accessories to go with it. They are going to be so cute. I cant wait! I think we are going to go arould to see family that night, then we may head to Bolivar and do some trick-or-treating there. We shall see. They are going to have so much fun. This will be the first year Ivy will actually get to do something. Last year she could not walk yet and so she just sat in the stroller. So she should have lots more fun this year!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That will be cute. I can't decide what Jack should be. I am excited that this year he can walk door to door. We need to start working on Trick-or-Treat now, lol.

The Cox Family said...

I don't think it's too early! I LOVE Halloween and already have planned the boys outfits and found where to order them a couple weeks ago -- I was just thinking this morning I need to get that done. Tristan will be a dinosaur (how appropriate!) and Zane a caveman. :) Not sure how long they'll let me do theme outfits!

Your girls will be adorable!