Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend

Aunt Gina and Constance
Grandma walking in honor of my great grandma
Grandma and the girls
me and Constance
My mom and Shirley
Pig in a bucket!
Heavy pumpkin
Constance
Tristan and Constance
Zane

We have had a very busy weekend! Im kinda glad its over, but it was fun. Yesterday we did the Alzheimers walk for a cure. We walked three miles, and pushing two girls in a stroller was not easy. It was for a good cause though, so I cant complain too much. After that we stopped at Wendys for a bite to eat, then headed over to my Aunt Ginas to let her dogs out to go potty. After that we went home for a bit, then headed to town and got some Taco Bell and took it to the park. It was really busy so the girls didnt get to play so we went to our church and played on their slide and swings for awhile. It was a fun, but busy day!




Today we went to the farm that we go to alot. They had thier annual harvest fest this weekend. It was busy there, but we still had lots of fun. The girls got to walk around a pumpkin patch and got to see lots of animals. We met up with my moms cousins Judy and Jenny and thier kids. It was alot of fun, but the girls were definately ready to go home. Ivy was asleep before we even got home. Tomorrow we are doing nothing! Constance has to go to school, but thats it.




I heard from David today. I actually got to talk to him twice today, which has been pretty rare lately. I love it when he calls. Makes some of the stress go away. He is doing good, just very busy. Only THREE months to go!!!!!!! Im starting to get excited. We can see the end in sight now. We have decided that we are going to save all of our Christmas presents until he comes home, so we can do our Christmas as a family. Thats just the way is should be. Im going to decorate our place and everything. Cant wait til that day gets here. It will be great.

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Glad you got to talk to David twice. That makes for a special day. 3 months -- time is slipping closer. What a great idea to have Christmas when David is home. I still can't believe you pushed that stroller 3 miles. You amaze me! Your girls are cuties!