Monday, September 15, 2008

Ivys bad day




Poor Ivy has not had the greatest afternoon. Earlier I was cleaning and I got the vacuum out. Whenever I come into the room they both run and jump on the couch. Well when Ivy jumped her eye connected with a toy. Shes got a nice big bump there now. Then, when we were eating supper she decided to push off of the table with her feet and her chair fell backwards. That one scared me a little. She hit her head pretty hard. She is acting fine now, in fact she is spinning in circles saying "woah horsey!" lol Anyways here are a few pictures from her day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the picture of her sleeping is adorable and she looks so much like her Grandma Wood!!!!! Just as more hair!!

Amy said...

Awww, poor Ivy! Falling back in her chair would be scary. Jack, is always hurting himself at the corner of his eye. We can't seem to get through the say w/o some kind of bump or mark.