Monday, July 27, 2009

Bored!!!

I havent been much for blogging lately. Not much going on here lately to blog about really. We are just waiting to get Davids orders in so we know exactly when we will move. Looks like it will be the end of September, but we cant plan anything til we have those orders in hand. Should be this week sometime. Im just looking forward to getting this move over with! We are going to start packing this weekend. I want to get a good headstart, so we dont have to do alot of last minute packing.

My mom and Grandma will be here on the 12th!!! And then our ultrasound is the next day! That is going to be an exciting week! I cant wait! Im leaning towards a girl. Just a feeling. I know everyone is wanting a boy this time, but I would be just as happy with another girl. We will hopefully know soon!

Thats pretty much all from us. Girls are doing great! David is doing great! Me and baby are doing great! And I have run out of things to talk about! Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get there on the 12th to surprise the girls! It should be awesome...