Monday, August 3, 2009

17 weeks!

I just got back from my prenatal appt. I had to take the girls with me, cause David could not leave work today and my friend was babysittinig for someone else. So I was a little nervous on how it would turn out! lol They did very good though. They sat the whole time and read books. They were really quiet and listening when we were listening to the baby's heartbeat. I was impressed on how good they did.

The baby sounded really good. Heartbeat was in the 160's again. Im still convinced its a girl :) Great thing is so far Ive only gained 2 pounds with this baby. Woohoo! lol I was totally expecting to see a higher number than I did! lol

So next week is our ultrasound. Not sure if David is going to get to go or not. He has some kind of training that whole week, but he is going to try to get out of it for a bit that day. I am keeping my fingers crossed. He got to go to both of the girls. If he doesnt, my mom and grandma will be here, so my mom will go with me. At least I know I have someone to go with me! As soon as we find out what we are having and make sure the baby is good and healthy, I will let the whole world know! lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to find out..... I hope David gets to go with you, but secretly I would love to be there too! Don't tell him that though...

Unknown said...

Glad everything went well today. Can't wait till you find out what it is. I'm still hoping it will surprise everyone and be a "BOY"

I hope David gets to go to the Ultrasound with you!!!!

The Cox Family said...

Glad the girls were good for your appt. You are a trooper. Also hope David gets to be there for this ultrasound -- moments like this are irreplaceable.