Friday, May 8, 2009

My pregnancy so far!

Ok so first off I will just say that yes this baby was planned. lol Its something we went back and forth with since miss Ivy was born. We have been trying for a few months now with some complications where we lost one baby. So with this one I am enjoying every second of. This will be our last. Cant afford anymore! lol

So far I feel great. I was a little nausiated yesterday, but today I am feeling great. I am due January 12th. I tend to have babies early so it really could be anywhere from the middle of December on. Shortly after the baby is born we will be moving, so that is going to be a big time for us!

Constance is very excited! Ivy could care less! lol I think once the baby is here she will be more excited about it. Constance keeps saying that her baby is in her belly too. I had to explain that you can only get a baby in your belly when you are married. Lets hope that sticks!

Only bad part is we got rid of all our baby stuff in all the moves we have made since then. So we have to start from scratch. Only thing I have left is a baby monitor that I got at a garage sale for five bucks right before Constance was born. Still works like a charm too! So we are going to have to slowly get started getting things like diapers early on. I think my mom is going to be alot of help in this department as well! lol I was told when she sends Constances birthday presents there will be baby stuff in the box as well!

So far I dont have any bad symptoms. Mostly my sence of smell is so strong right now! I never really did this with the girls! Its crazy! Complete exhaustion has not set in yet. I do get tired from time to time but nothing like it was with Ivy. If I could have slept that whole pregnancy I would have, but having another baby at the time to take care of made that impossible! lol

So heres to a great pregnancy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought new babies first few things! Will send them with Constance's birthday box.....