Thursday, May 28, 2009

Apollo

Apollo sure has been very protective lately. I had read that dogs can get that way when there is a pregnant woman in the house, but man I didnt think it would be this bad!!! He barks at everything now, and before he never barked at all! Everyday when David comes home from work he starts barking til he figures out who it is. I was babysitting a little boy the other day and he kept barking at him! He was only two!! lol The other night I was making dinner and the pot of water boiled over a little and he went nuts! Everytime I lay down in bed he gets in his bed next to me and wont get up until I get up, even when David is home! He is such a good dog, and I am so glad we got him! Last night he kept trying to sit in my lap. He isnt exactly a lap dog, and I dont think he will be able to even get up there in the near future and we will both be growing! lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He loves his new mommy and it is great he is that protective. You never know when that will come in handy!

Unknown said...

You'll have to post a picture of him soon. Does he follow you from room to room? Even the bathroom? Drake sure does! Drives me crazy sometimes. I seem to be the only one in the house he follows!