Monday, May 18, 2009

6 weeks!

Well I am now 6 weeks pregnant. I woke up this morning feeling great, then about an hour later it all changed! I lost all my breakfast! I feel a little better now. I am just trying to nibble on some food here and there. Need to keep baby fed! The girls have been good for me this morning, so that helps when Im not feeling well.

I know a lot of you are wondering whats going on with me. On facebook I have not been posting some very happy status's. I thought I would kinda explain on here. I am just realizing that the friends I had here arent really that great of friends after all. It hurts, cause I really liked them, but the things they have been doing are really upsetting me. I have decided to just let it go though, and not let them bother me anymore. I hate that things have to be that way, but I need my real friends so much more now. I miss everyone in Missouri so much. I think I got spoiled living there while David was gone! LOL. I love being here with him as a family, but it will be great when we all get to move alot closer to home! I cant wait!

The girls are doing great. Growing like weeds! Constance will be starting pre-school this fall! She is very excited! She will have to go all day. That may be hard for me at first, but I know she will have fun. She LOVES school! So it will just be Ivy and I during the day until (George) as the baby has been named by my Grandpa, is here. Its more fun being pregnant this time cause the girls can be so much more envolved. They both know there is a baby in mommy's tummy. They give my belly kisses everyday! I love that part! I dont think they realize how long they are going to wait though to meet their new brother or sister though! Constance keeps asking me if she can see the baby soon! lol Its so cute watching her thought process about this whole thing!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just keep your chin up! I had the same problems when your dad was in the military and then I met "My Rennie"... all was good after that. I pray you meet your "Rennie" when you guys transfer! I love the things the girls are doing with the new baby... Lots of memories!

The Cox Family said...

Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time with friends. At least you know you get to move soon.

Love the new look of your blog and your new header!

So do you have names picked out for your new little blessing?