Friday, February 29, 2008

Im Here!!!!

Im sure some of you have been wondering where the heck I have been lately!! Well we think my moms modem on her computer is fryed so I decided to go buy a new computer. Last night we got it all set up and the the internet still would not work. When I got up this morning though it worked. Who knows! I think though I am going to call and get Satallite internet. Its something we can move with us each time we have to move somewhere else(which we do alot!) So anyways i think I will get that set up today so hopefully we will like it. We have had a lot of problems with this dial-up and I am getting tired of it. Ive got lots of pics to share but I may wait til I get the new internet to do that. This is just so slow. Well I just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here! Its nice to be back on! lol

1 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Wondered where you had been. I can't imagine blogging on dial up -- hope you get the satellite worked out soon!
Glad you're back! Looking forward to the April crop.