Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blue Springs

Its been awhile since I have posted anything I know! I am in Blue Springs for the next week visiting my dad. He is sick right now, so hes not having too much fun at the moment. Hopefully he starts feeling better soon. Next week we are going to take the girls to Science City so that should be lots of fun for everyone. I will post pics of everything when i get back home.

Also Constance got her big girl bed in the mail yesterday!! Yay!! So when we get home she will get to sleep in it. I will get pics of that as well!! Well thats all thats really going on here. Just enjoying some quiet time since both the girls are sleeping!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Nice to hear you are visiting Blue Springs. I hope you enjoy your time there. That is neat that Constance is getting her big girl bed. I've been searching for big boy furniture for Jack, but we don't plan on getting anything soon.