Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Life in Missouri

Well we have been here a little over a week now. Seems like longer! Our lives have totally changed from what they were in Texas. David is not here and wont be for a long time so that have really been a big adjustment for me and the girls as well. A new house to live in. This is a big one for the girls. They are in the same room here. Can we say double trouble! Ivy has not been sleeping good at all. She is waking up a lot at night. Hopefully she can get into a good groove soon. Mommy is becoming very sleep deprived! Both of them have teeth coming in. Yeah! lol. Constance has her four 2 year molars coming through and Ivy has four teeth coming in as well. Thats eight teeth!!! Ive been getting all my scrapbook stuff and pictures organized so hopefully in the next day or two I can get started on that. That is pretty much all that is going on here right now. Missing my hunny and spending time with my girls!

2 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Scrapbooking -- I'm jealous! I don't think I'll get to scrap much for the next 18 years! :) I have been to a few classes at Scrapbook Generation -- AMAZING store -- if you haven't been there yet, you need to go and take your mom -- it's in Spfld on the corner of Battlefield and Jefferson. Highly recommend it. And they have some classes that you only pay for the supplies so they are less than 5 bucks -- pretty cool layouts.
Good luck with the sleeping and teething. I feel for you.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see the transition to Mo is going ok. It must be a big change for the girls, but at least they have all the familiar faces around them. Hopefully they will settle into sharing a room soon.