Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fergie!!

Today Me, my mom, and the girls were in the car headed to Wal-mart. I had a cd in that David burned and it had the Fergie song "Big Girls Dont Cry" on it. So Im singing along and behind me I hear Constance singing it too. So I turned down the radio a little bit to hear her. She knows all the words!!! I could not believe it. I was amazed. She was just singing right along with it, and she has a really good voice for a two year old! I dont play that song that much so Im not sure when she learned it. It was soooo cute. I love it when my kids just suprise me like that with something I had no idea they could do. Its amazing watching them do new things.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...that is great. That is impressive that she can sing all the words. You are right it is neat to see them learn something. We were surprised with waving bye-bye we have no idea where he learned it.