Saturday, November 17, 2007

3 a.m. Scream Fest!

Ok I know I havent blogged in a few days, as I was kindly told by a friend! lol. So I will blog about our really late night last night. It all started when I put the girls to bed around 8. Then my mom and I sat down to watch Knocked Up. About half way through Ivy woke up, which is normal. I can usually get her right back to sleep. Not this time. Poor baby girl has three teeth coming through all at the same time. We were up til 3 this morning. Constance got up to and was trying to make her sissy feel better. She was rubbing her arm saying "you ok, sweetheart". It was the cutest thing in the world. So finally Ivy just gave up and fell asleep on my lap around 3. I layed her down and got Constance back to bed and then at 7 they were up again for the day. I NEED SLEEP!! Its ok though. Ivy is asleep again right now, and will probably stay that way for a while. I am attempting to get Constance to lay back down and go to sleep on Grandmas bed. At the moment she is in there talking to herself. You know I think she even talks in her sleep. We are in trouble when she is old enough to want a cell phone!! Just to let everyone know David is doing good. Not much going on over there right now which is a good thing. I will keep everyone updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, something new to read! Sounds like a really bad night. Jack still doesn't have any teeth. I think we are in trouble when they start to come in. That is so sweet about Constance trying to help her baby sister. Hope you get some sleep soon. Take a nap if you can!!

The Cox Family said...

Have you tried the teething tablets? Judy turned me onto those with Tristan -- the only thing that really worked for us. I would just give them to him before bedtime -- he thought they were candy -- and when they are younger you can disolve them in water.

Zane isn't teething yet, but he was wide awake at 2 and didn't go back to sleep until 3:30, and was up babbling at 7! Thank God for caffeine!