Thursday, December 6, 2007

Shopping!

Daddy and his girls
Jelly Monster. Imagine my suprise when I walk in the kitchen to this scene!
I love this picture of David and Ivy.

Next week is going to be a very busy shopping week for me! I have to get everything for Ivys birthday party, Christmas, and more stuff to send to David. This Saturday we are going to a parade and then to take my cousin Dusty to Pizza Hut for his 12th birthday. Then on Sunday we are going to take the girls to Bass Pro for pictures with Santa. That should be fun! Ivy also has her one year check up next friday. One year old! Wow! Where did the time go?? She has just grown so much. Attached are some pics we took before we left Texas that I just got developed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the picture of David and Ivy.. so cute.

The Cox Family said...

Sweet pics. Enjoy your shopping. I'm sorry we can't make it to Ivy's party. We'll have to plan to get the kids together sometime after Christmas.

Amy said...

What great pictures! You should post a couple of your Christmas pictures if you can. The girls are so beautiful, and the one of you guys on the table is great. Does david read your blog?