Tuesday, October 23, 2007

We have success!!!

David and I decided to start having the girls sleep in the same room last night. I was very nervous going into it. I was not sure how it was going to work out. Our first attempt at laying them down did not go so well. They were both in there screaming!!! You should have seen me, I was pacing!! So I thought i should get them up for a few minutes to get them calmed down. So we went downstairs for about half an hour and they were playing. When we took them back up there they lay down and went right to sleep!! I was very excited. They will be sharing a room in Missouri so I figured it would be easier for everyone to get them used to being in the same room now then after we get there. I didnt want to add to thier confusion. So night one was good we will see how night two goes!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear your transition is going well. Hopefully everything goes just as well for night 2. Even though both girls are so little, it might be a nice experience for them to share room.

Amy