Monday, October 29, 2007

Last Week

Well this is our last week here in Texas. The girls and I head out to Missouri next Sunday. David leaves soon after that. I have mixed feelings about it all. I am terribly sad that David has to go to Iraq again and we cant all be together as a family, but then I am excited to see my family again. There is a lot to do this week so that should keep us pretty busy. And Halloween is on Wednesday!! The girls are going to be so cute. Constance is going to be Tinkerbell. We could not find a good cheap costume for Ivy so we got her an outfit that is black and orange and says Who needs a costume when you are already a princess. Its all sparkly. Very cute. As soon as I get the film developed I will post some pictures of them Trick-or-Treating. I broke the digital camera in july so thats why no one has seen any new pictures of us lately. Hope to get a new one soon though! Well we hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween.

1 comments:

Amy said...

We are looking forward to Halloween too. Will Constance get to trick-or-treat? We are taking Jack to a few houses just so people can see him. Enjoy your week together. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Nov.