Monday, October 22, 2007

Hi Everyone!!

Ok, I was going to wait til I got to Missouri to start this but I am bored so I thought I might as well do it now!! Thanks to my wonderful friend Amy I got interested in doing one of my own. Hopefully after I get to Missouri in about a week and a half I can get some pictures up. Ok here is our update. The girls and I are heading to Missouri on the 4th of November. We are sad to be leaving David but a little while after that he will be headed to Iraq. He will be there for 15 months. If you would like his mailing address there just e-mail me and I will send it to you. I hope all of you enjoy reading our blog! I will try to update it often and let you know how we are doing and what David is up to in Iraq.

2 comments:

Ren said...

does this mean no more xanga or myspace? it will be good to have a place to see updates on you, the girls, your mom and David. You guys are in my prayers.

Amy said...

Yay! You got your blog going. I'm excited to read all the things you add. I've got to make up for all the nice comments you've put on my blog. Have a safe trip to Mo. I pray everything goes well!