Thursday, March 4, 2010

Life is hard....

This is supossed to be the happiest time in my life, and right now it isnt. I have alot going on, alot on my mind. I wont get into specifics, but its not good at this point. I dont know what the future holds for me and my girls. I dont want to make the wrong decision for them, but I have no idea what the right decision is. If I make the hard decision, the one I dont want to have to make, its going to be so tough. I honestly dont have anywhere to go. I will be starting out with nothing. What do I do with that? But do I stay because of that? Urrrgggg... This is so hard.

Sorry, just venting. Dont want to post anything on facebook, but I know a few select people that I trust are the only ones that read this, so Im venting here.

6 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I'm not sure exactly what you are dealing with, but I would say, Trust your heart. The hardest decisions take the most out of us, but you know what you need to do -- and only you can make that decision. You have to make one and commit to it. Think about what you would want for your girls if it were them in your shoes -- that should clear up any doubt. Praying for you --- if you want to talk more you know my email.

Unknown said...

Thinking about you Heather. I think you've got a pretty good head on your shoulders and when it comes to your girls you'll make the right decision. I'm here if you need anything.

Love ya girl!

Amy said...

Well I really worry about you. I also don't want to say the wrong thing. I think deep down you know how I feel, but this is about how YOU feel. I think you should look to your mom. She did a really brave thing. She's created a second life for herself. Yes she should have done it sooner, but she did it. Look back on how you felt as a child. I want happiness for you. Not a chance at happiness true happiness. You are stronger then you will ever know. Sometimes we don't know what we can do until we try. I hope you know that my family will support you through anything. We love you very much! Please let me help you in any way you might need it.

Singell Family said...

Thanks everyone... We are going to do some counseling first. I want to do this the right way. We got some things out in the open last night, that needed to be said, and I am feeling better because of it, but the other issues need to be dealt with in the right way. Love you all!

The Cox Family said...

Counseling is a good choice, Heather. Marriage isn't easy -- esp with little ones in the mix. Taking the time to work on issues with your spouse is important -- and taking time to remember what brought you together -- and the time to work on the two of you -- all good stuff.

Ron said...

I am praying for you both.