Sunday, February 21, 2010

Im back!

Ok, Im back to blogging now! I got in a rutt for a while there and just didnt want to do it, and then Paige was born and that threw doing anything that took time out the window! lol Now that things have settled down and she is on a good schedule I can sit down and do it again. Ive added a few pictures of the little princess and her big sisters too! Let me tell you life with three little girls is definately interesting! I feel like my whole house is coated in pink stuff! I will try to keep up with my blog on a regular basis. Hopefully lack of sleep and energy will not make it too hard!

Big Sisters Constance, Ivy, and baby Paige
Its a Jungle in here!

Paige Victoria




Big Smiles! I love those cheeks!

Me and Paige when she was about 3 weeks old!
So is anyone getting tired of all the snow already? I sure am! Its snowing here now and we are suppossed to get alot apparently! Id say we have about 2-3 inches already and its coming down pretty hard still! We may take the girls out sledding this afternoon! When I say we, I really mean David! lol Im not much on playing in the snow, I hate being cold! I think Ivy agrees with me too. She doesnt stay out there for very long before she is begging to go inside. Constance on the other hand would stay out there all day if I let her!
Alright, well Im off here for now! David will be home soon and then Im taking a much needed nap with Paige!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!!!!! Glad your back to blogging. Your are a busy little mommy these days!

Unknown said...

Love all the photos! And I am glad Miss Paige is a good natured baby for you and is starting to sleep all through the night for you! Have to love babies like that!