Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A new life is about to begin!

32 weeks pregnant today :)
Baby Paige


definately a girl!

this one is hard to see, but it is her face on the left hand side. Her hand is up over her eyes!



little foot!
Well, I am now 32 weeks pregnant! Im getting excited to meet this little one, but I have to be patient a little bit longer! Before I know it, she will be here, and life as a mother of three will begin. It will be interesting to see how that all works out! Im not nervous about it though like I thought I would be. It will take some getting used to Im sure, but we will make it!
This last weekend David and my mom were here. It was very nice to get to see them both. The girls got some much needed Daddy time. He will be home again on Thanksgiving and for the rest of that weekend, then not much longer after that he will graduate. Im contemplating driving down there with my mom to his graduation, but I will be 35 weeks then, and I delivered both girls at 36 weeks. I have a doctor appt friday and I will ask her opinion on that.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

woowoow you have a such wonderful family..its always nice to have a blissful family.
visit my site and maybe we can exchange links..

Unknown said...

I am so glad I stayed for the ultrasound. that was my very first one to see! It was amazing....