Monday, November 9, 2009

So Bored!

I get so bored when David is away!!! Luckily my good friend lives literally four houses down, so we have been having alot of movie nights lately! lol In fact we are having another one tonight. Yesterday my dad came and got the girls for part of the day. He took them out to lunch and to the park. They also went to this cute little town called Weston, MO. Its a historic town, but I guess when they were walking down the street Constance asked where the Walmart was! LOL She says the funniest things! While they were gone I got all the rest of my scrapbook stuff organized and put away. I was going to scrapbook last night, but by the time the girls were in bed I was too tired! Figures!

So far this pregnancy has been alot different from the girls. It is coming up to the end of it though. I am almost 31 weeks now. I am feeling very pregnant at the time. All the back aches, tiredness, and having to pee every few minutes, that goes with being in the third trimester! Its all so worth it though. I really cant wait to meet this little gal! Im very curious about what she will look like. We have a blond, and a brunette, so maybe we will get a red head this time! lol

David is doing good, but wishing he was home. I think all the seperations from his family are getting to him a little bit. He will get to come home for a four day weekend for Thanksgiving though. Only two and a half weeks til then. I know we are both counting down the days. Constance is having a hard time this time with him being gone. She was telling him good night on the phone a few nights back, and started crying cause she wanted her Daddy to come home. The military life is good, but it definately is hard, especially on these little ones. It just breaks my heart :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well hopefully he won't have to be gone anymore after this training. I know it is hard on Constance which makes it hard on you and David both. Kinda nice when she was so young she didn't really notice or it didn't affect her much. She loves her daddy!

The Cox Family said...

You are a strong woman. I admire you for being able to push on while David is away -- in a new home with 2 little ones and one on the way. Hope the next 2 weeks go quickly for you until Thanksgiving and your time with your hubby.